    Thanks in advance.

    Ting

    , May 29, 2006

  2. root Guest

    <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is recording date / time information saved in VRO file?
    >
    > I made a DVD disk with hadcam. I saved the .VRO file
    > to harddisk. When I play the file using DVD player software, no
    > date,time
    > information can be found.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Ting

    That information and more is stored in the .IFO file.

    root, May 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thank you very much.

    Successful playing of the VRO file requires special player?
    I use ULead Player 2.0, and found that different from VTS files, there
    are no
    date displayed on screen, neither on chapter menus.

    Losing of recording date information is harrassing.

    Ting

    , May 29, 2006