    bullguard keeps crashing when it scans so im doing an online scan.
    Is bullguard rubbish or is the virus very clever.
    And my computer keeps rebooting

    neville, Jun 9, 2005

  2. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > I think Ive got a virus and am writing down here because the download window
    > for housecall is in the way.Its a html exploit in firefox says bullguard but
    > bullguard keeps crashing when it scans so im doing an online scan.
    > Is bullguard rubbish or is the virus very clever.
    > And my computer keeps rebooting

    There may be some things of interest here:
    http://www.securiteam.com/exploits/5GP0I00FPM.html

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jun 9, 2005

  3. neville

    CPTK Guest

    Just out of curiousity, couldn't restarting be a sign of the good ol'
    W.32.Blaster worm? It's just a suggestion, though.

    CPTK, Jun 9, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    It crashed running housecall too so i did a system restore and now bullguard
    works ok.
    I think my parents have been fucking about with it.

    neville, Jun 9, 2005