    ==> Does anyone know if there's a VerifyDisk for x64 coming from Microsoft
    Soon?

    LAban
    =?Utf-8?B?TEFiYW4yNA==?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TEFiYW4yNA==?=

    Theo Guest

    Apparently you need to talk directly to Microsoft about this.

    Note: The Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools are not
    supported on 64-bit platforms.

    Found at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&displaylang=en

    Theo, Jun 7, 2007

  3. I've seen no indications that there are plans for 64bit versions of the RK
    tools for Server 2k3.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64