VRF Config

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Darren Green, Mar 10, 2009.

  1. Darren Green

    Darren Green Guest

    I am trying to set up some route separation between 2 x remote site
    routers that use GRE tunnels to connect back to the same Central router
    (in my lab). In summary...

    Site A Tunnel 1 ----> Central Tunnel 1
    Site B Tunnel 2 ----> Central Tunnel 2

    For separation on the Central router I have added 2 x VRF's as follows:

    A = VRF 301 with RD 1:301 & B = VRF 302 with RD 1:302, everything works
    fine i.e. A cannot see B's routes and vice versa.

    I now want to use the inside LAN Port on my Central router (that is
    connected to a PIX) to forward traffic coming from A & B to route via
    the Firewall. As the inside LAN port is not a member of a VRF, how can I
    do this. Does the LAN port somehow need to be a member of both VRF's ?

    Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
    Regards

    Darren

    Darren Green, Mar 10, 2009