    We are currently looking for around 1-5 people to look after the forums. Duties include managing threads, regularly posting new topics, promoting the forums to get new members, and generally keeping the forums alive and running.
    All staff will recieve a yourname@velocityreviews.com email address and a profile bit on the site.
    If you ever have a review or how-to that you'd be interested in letting us use, please contact us :)
    m1k30rz, Jun 20, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    we don't need a staff for the forum, u have me the ALL MIGHTY SPAMM KING OF CHEESE AND RANDOM NESS
    aka " The Paper Bag Man "
    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    ldonyo

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Location:
    Lee's Summit, MO
    If I didn't have a site to run already, I'd be all over this!
    ldonyo, Jun 26, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    Hmm, I may be able to help. Im taking summer school classes that run into the afternoon. But as far as the night goes. Im all for it.
    Any experience in forums/questions can be asked here.
    http://forums.pimprig.com/member.php?userid=431
    I would be glad to give you the e-mails of pimprigs current mods as a refrence.
    TYCOON, Jun 27, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    i'll help put if ya need me...i am comptuer savvy...and am a pretty nice guy...pm or meail me...i would be happy to moderate...
    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    I've already applied multiple times in the past and never got a response.
    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I'd be willing to help out around the site, I don't care much for an email or profile or any of that stuff but I'll help promote it and take care of threads if you want.
    ww_crimson, Jul 3, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Might be nice if y'all could fix that problem with banning every new user. I'd look at it for ya but since you don't know me too well yet you're not likely to give me that kind of control over your site. I'd need admin privilages and access to the FTP. If it's that podBB hack you used it might be difficult to fix. I've seen this problem once before and they never got it fixed either. I avoid using hacks with phpBB, this kind of stuff happens too often.
    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer... i might flood mike with over 100 emails... just to get the point to him to fix it... but he is always busy... dam busy bum :p
    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im sure thatd just slow him down, but go ahead. have some fun :) and i hear that you took your hub home at like, midday? and the others had to play ps2 for the next 5 hours after you left?
    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ok, I'm confused... Unholy, you've got the admin tag under yer name, who's Mike? (Besides me that is). If ya wanna throw admin access and FTP access at me I can probably fix this but I doubt you'd wanna do that not knowing me from a hole in the wall.
    Mike
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    mike is Mik30rz. he started this thread.
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh... I usually ignore people who use numbers for letters, makes life a lot easier not having to translate from d00d to english and all that. <smirk>
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    mik30r5 r0x0r5, 5up35 l33t Hax0r!! He pwns j00!! :p Yep. thats not strange at all. :|
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiight....
    Anyways, I'd be keen to be a mod on these forums or something as long as it doesn't exclude me from the chance to win a 200GB SATA drive ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    doesnt that just suck? :p 2 bad for you mods/admins, but i suppose you dont even need a 200GB SATA HDD now do you? :p
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Need, Want, they're not the same thing. Gimmy the friggin' drive, make me full admin, I'll fix yer darned site and we'll all be real happy. :) Or not... Just gimmy the drive, Robert already won a prize so he should be discounted. Hehehe.
    Y'all know I'm just screwin' with ya right?
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    oh i dunno... after all, you are the Godfather. *ahem* Modfather....
    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    ...why you LITTLE..!!!! :evil:
    S'all good mate ;) , I have won too much lately and Xhard probably does deserve to win this one (he needs the space) but I just wish he would just stop posting so damn much. Means I have to post more!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yes it does :p Just because i have the current highest post count for the competition doesnt mean i willwin. You could easily overtake me in a day if i dont go on the forum, and its not the highest post count who wins remember. It helps a lot, but it doesnt mean the personwith the most posts is gonna win it.
    Back on topic here, if you still need mods then id be happy to do it, AFTER the competition is over :p But imsure theres many more qualified people here than i am too :)
    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005