vpn5000 client to access the internet

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by J, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. J

    J Guest

    I use a VPN5000 client to access my client's network. I use a Mac OS x
    machine and the VPNclient and it works perfectly. It works via wired or
    wireless connection to the internet. Everything is grand except for a
    small thing.

    While connected to the VPN, I can not access the internet (usenet
    server, mail server, or web). I have to disconnect from the VPN to get
    my mail. Any suggestion?

    My powerbook has wireless and wired, and I can connect both. When i
    connect both I can get two seperate addresses. Is there a way to have
    all VPN data go out the interface that is assigned to the VPN5000
    client and all other internet traffic out the other?

    Thank for the help.

    "If there is anything I can do for you or more to the point to you, let
    me know."

    J, Sep 8, 2004