    select it , what Am I missing ? everything on the web tells me that
    L2TP/IPSec is built in to 2000.
    Thanks in advance

    Jesus Alvarado, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Jesus Alvarado

    Guest Guest

    your missing a vpn to connect to

    faded and I can not

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004

  3. I am trying to create it .
    but it does not show me the button to create a VPN.

    Jesus Alvarado, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Jesus Alvarado

    Neil Guest

    "Jesus Alvarado" <> wrote in news:pa%zc.63566
    $Sw.49089@attbi_s51:

    > I am trying to create it .
    > but it does not show me the button to create a VPN.
    > <> wrote in message
    >> your missing a vpn to connect to

    no 3rd party VPN clinet installed? are you able to create a standard
    network (dial-up) connection? part of a domain?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >I am trying to create it .
    >but it does not show me the button to create a VPN.

    My Lord, just use your divine powers and it will be.
    Surely, if you can walk on water, you can create a VPN.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Jesus Alvarado

    billyw Guest

    wow.. that was almost funny...