    without VAC?

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Hello, Ivan!
    You wrote on Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:52:43 +0100:

    IO> Anyone have numbers about 3DES/AES throughput on 1721 and 1751
    IO> with and without VAC?

    According to

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_data_sheet09186a0080088750.html

    MOD1700-VPN can pull up to 8 Mbps with 1400 bytes packets. It doesn't support
    AES in hardware. Without module I would expect numbers to be lower than normal
    process switching performance. You can find it here

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

    With best regards,
    Andrey.

    Andrey Tarasov, Feb 20, 2005