VPN starts regardless...

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Vikki, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. Vikki

    Vikki Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a Dell laptop which I upgrade from Windows 2K to Win XP Pro. We
    have mix, Windows and Novell, environment. On this laptop VPN was
    working great on Windows 2K. Since I have upgraded XP Pro user is
    complaining about VPN starts as soon as he logs in. I login to laptop
    but it didn't start. We hve other laptops with Windows XP pro without
    any VPN problem. I check all the properties field and everything looks
    normal.

    Property settings:
    Options - Windows Logon properties - uncheck Enalbe start before logon
    Check mark on Disconnect VPN connection when logging off

    Options - Preferences - check marks on Save Windows Settings and Hide
    Upon Connect. No other options are checked.

    No checkmarks on Application launcher

    Please help.
    I appreciate all the feedback in advance.

    Vikki
    Vikki, Nov 18, 2005