    Is it possible?
    How can I configure my PIX (7.2) to enable the tunneling?

    Tnx.
    Darkon, Sep 5, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    Darkon <> wrote:

    >I need to establish a VPN site-to-site connection from a 10.0.x.x
    >network and a 10.0.5.x network.
    >Is it possible?

    Yes.

    >How can I configure my PIX (7.2) to enable the tunneling?

    I'm fairly sure cisco.com has examples of configuring for VPN
    tunnels between overlapping networks.
    Walter Roberson, Sep 5, 2006

  3. Darkon

    Darkon Guest

    I have already searched.
    No configuration examples is similar to mi scenario.
    I'll try to search again tomorrow.

    Tnx ;-)
    Darkon, Sep 6, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    Darkon <> wrote:
    >I have already searched.
    >No configuration examples is similar to mi scenario.
    >I'll try to search again tomorrow.

    site:cisco.com pix overlapping networks configuration guide

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a0080172786.html#wp1113571

    That's the 6.3 documentation on how to set it all up. The
    most important command of the bunch, static, is documented for 7.2 at
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/multisec/asa_sw/v_7_2/cmd_ref/s8_711.htm#wp1175431
    Walter Roberson, Sep 6, 2006