vpn server with Cisco 837

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by fredy, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. fredy

    fredy Guest

    Hi,

    I want to configure a Cisco 837 router for access to my LAN by VPN
    connection. In this momento I have a Efficient Networks ADSL router (model
    SpeedStream 5660) and a VPN server with windows 2000 server where I
    configure users. In this momento I have configured in SpeedStream a GRE
    tunnel opening protocol 47 (GRE) and port tcp 1723 and redirect them to IP
    of windows 2000 server.

    I want replace SpeedStream by Cisco 837 and I do not know how can I do the
    same. I know doing the Cisco 837 works as VPN server, but I have many users
    and I prefer the windows 2000 server as VPN server.

    Can anyone help me?

    Configuration of my LAN is:
    IP WAN ADSL Router: 195.235.113.3 (for example)
    IP LAN ADSL router: 10.162.133.5
    IP windows 2000 server (VPN server): 10.162.133.93
    LAN: 10.162.133.0/24

    fredy, Apr 9, 2004