VPN Security from Service Provider

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by bob2007, Mar 4, 2006.

  1. bob2007

    bob2007 Guest

    Do I have any security from the VPN provider?

    I've been using this secureix.com's VPN but do I have any protectio
    from "them"? As of now they charge absolutely nothing, they have n
    business contacts. So I'm wondering if they can get any of m
    passwords, can they see what I'm doing, and can they access my compute
    like I do?

    If they can infringe on my privacy, is there any way around it? I'
    currently running Zone Alarm, and behind a Netgear Router.

    thanks,
    bo

    --
    bob200