    suggest.

    Thanks in advance
    Mario

    Mario, Mar 7, 2006

  2. I asked essentially the same question a few hours earlier. My current
    favourite is the Fortinet, but a friend has had good luck with
    WatchGuard. SonicWall seem to be the non-Cisco standard. I like the
    Fortinet because of it's 'push' subscriptions and external ldap
    authentication. They all seem quite comparable in terms of specs, so I
    was hoping for some testimonials, since I have none :(

    --
    Shane

    Shane Petroff, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Mario

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 6 Mar 2006 16:02:19 -0800, "Mario" <> wrote:

    >I was wondering if someone could help me out..
    >
    >I'm to install 4 offices with site to site vpn on one Domain. All the
    >offices have win2k servers. Been looking around for vpn routers, Cisco
    >a little bit expensive, looked at Zywall the price is good. Any
    >suggestions on these routers or maybe there is others that you might
    >suggest.
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >Mario

    http://www.draytek.com/

    cheap, functional occasionally fry but maybe thats just
    an unrepresentative sample
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Mario

    thefifth Guest

    Nortel has a lot of them at different price points. Awesome feature set.
    www.nortel.com

    thefifth, Mar 16, 2006