VPN PIX-_static PIX ; PIX-dynamic_PIX ; VPN Client

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Svenn, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Svenn

    Svenn Guest

    Hello !
    Anyone has a equal Konfiguration ?
    - one pix-pix static vpn tunnel
    - one pix-pix static vpn tunnel
    - one pix-pix dynamic ip
    - Cisco VPN Client
    How do i add a crypto map for the Cisco VPN Client without to destroy
    the existing VPN-Tunnels ?

    Thats (the important part) of my configuration. The access-lists and
    the other commands are no problem for me ;)
    sysopt connection permit-ipsec
    crypto ipsec transform-set very_strong_set esp-3des esp-md5-hmac
    crypto ipsec transform-set vpn_client_set1 esp-aes-256 esp-sha-hmac
    crypto dynamic-map dynamic_to_pl 10 match address acl_to_pl
    crypto dynamic-map dynamic_to_pl 10 set transform-set very_strong_set
    crypto map zentrale 10 ipsec-isakmp
    crypto map zentrale 10 match address acl_to_berlin
    crypto map zentrale 10 set peer pix-berlin
    crypto map zentrale 10 set transform-set very_strong_set
    crypto map zentrale 20 ipsec-isakmp
    crypto map zentrale 20 match address acl_to_munich
    crypto map zentrale 20 set peer pix-munich
    crypto map zentrale 20 set transform-set very_strong_set
    crypto map zentrale 30 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynamic_to_pl
    crypto map zentrale interface outside
    isakmp enable outside
    isakmp key ******** address pix-berlin netmask 255.255.255.255 no-xauth
    no-config-mode
    isakmp key ******** address pix-munich netmask 255.255.255.255 no-xauth
    no-config-mode
    isakmp key ******** address 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 no-xauth
    no-config-mode
    isakmp identity address
    isakmp policy 10 encryption 3des
    isakmp policy 10 hash md5
    isakmp policy 10 group 1
    isakmp policy 10 lifetime 86400
    Svenn, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Svenn

    Merv Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Walter Roberson, Mar 11, 2006
  4. Svenn

    Svenn Guest

    Thats right , we are using a PIX 6.3(4).
    Svenn, Mar 13, 2006