    --
    Yep’ I was told to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large
    group
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does any one knows a step by step fix to the following VPN error codes?
    >

    > error# 677
    > A person answered instead of a modem.
    >
    > error# 693
    > ERROR NOT BINARY MACRO
    >
    > error#704
    > ERROR BAD CALLBACK NUMBER
    >

    > error#710
    > Serial overrun errors were detected while communicating with your modem.
    >

    > thanks,

    Sorry, son, but nobody in here is going to do your middle school homework
    for you.
    Frisbee®, May 6, 2006

  3. O’ and this one for the hungry farm fish mcngps.

    error#620
    There are no endpoints.

    --
    Oh’ and hold your breath for a while, because soon I will start seen you
    disappearing from this newsgroup one by one;-

    bey losers..

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 6, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Consultant Guest

    yes, use the right vpn host address

    Consultant, May 8, 2006