    can't connect to my companies network via vpn? VPN passthrough is enabled
    on the router.

    Robert

    Robert, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Have you reset the Linksys router? Or these search results may help,

    Case Studies - VPN error 721 and 800
    Case 1: When a user attempts to access the Windows VPN server that is behind a Linksys WRT54G, he receives VPN Error 800 or 721. ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/VPN/vpncase800.htm - Similar pages

    cannot establish VPN with error 721 and 800
    Cannot establish VPN with error 721 and 800. Situation: 1. The client setup VPN behind a Cisco 678 DMT. Whenever he tries to establish the VPN, ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/cisco/vpngre1.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "Robert" <> wrote in message news:...
    I purchased a brand new linksys WRT54g router for my house. The first night
    that I had the router plugged in and working, I was able to use my laptop
    over the wireless connection to establish a vpn connection to my company.
    That was last night, well, tonight for some reason it stopped working. I
    figured upgrading the firmware to the latest would fix it. Nothing, Linksys
    can't give me any answers. The connection just hangs at "verifying username
    and password". Has anyone got any suggestions as to why all of a sudden I

    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Jul 10, 2007