    connection to access? Got alternative way to solve this
    problem.

    Thank you,
    hsng, Jun 4, 2004

  2. hsng

    Guest Guest

    your useing the wrong type of conection

    Guest, Jun 4, 2004

  3. hsng

    hsng Guest

    Then what connection i should use? I'm using w2k Pro. But
    i have test out connect to my HQ 4 times as same time.

    hsng, Jun 7, 2004
  4. W2K will allow as many connections as ports that are available for the type of
    connection used - l2tp or pptp [five each by default] and as long as you have enough
    tcp/ip addresses to dish out. It may be a limitation of your router/firewall or
    misconfiguration of it on the ports needed for the connection. Check your firewall
    logs and Event Viewer on the rras server. --- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jun 8, 2004