VPN connected by can't access the network

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ramchandd@gmail.com, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. Guest

    hello all,
    we have setup a new link with Pix 515e firewall and 7.2.3 ver.
    my requirment is need to connect to my remote office network thru
    secure, so i try to connect thru Cisco VPN 5.x. below are the
    configuration, in this i can able to connect after user authentication
    it but i can't able to access my remote office network. i cant even
    find any logs for the local VPN ip in the firewall. kindly help me on
    this by replying to my mail, its an urgent requirments.

    or

    access-list outbound extended permit ip 10.200.1.0 255.255.255.0
    10.200.2.0 255.255.255.0
    access-list 1 extended permit ip 10.200.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.200.2.0
    255.255.255.0
    access-list extranet_access extended permit ip any 10.200.2.0
    255.255.255.0

    nat (inside) 0 access-list 1

    sysopt connection permit-vpn

    ip local pool vpnips 10.200.2.1-10.200.2.254 mask 255.255.255.0

    crypto ipsec transform-set tonwk esp-3des esp-sha-hmac
    crypto dynamic-map RemoteAccess 1 match address extranet_access
    crypto dynamic-map RemoteAccess 1 set transform-set tonwk
    crypto dynamic-map RemoteAccess 1 set reverse-route
    crypto map fromnwk 1 ipsec-isakmp dynamic RemoteAccess
    crypto map fromnwk interface outside

    isakmp identity address
    isakmp enable outside
    isakmp policy 1 encryption 3des
    isakmp policy 1 hash sha
    isakmp policy 1 group 2
    isakmp policy 1 lifetime 86400

    group-policy nwipsecra internal
    group-policy nwipsecra attributes
    dns-server value 10.200.1.37
    vpn-idle-timeout 30
    split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
    split-tunnel-network-list value 1
    default-domain value mydomain.com
    nac enable

    username rama password ****** privilege 15
    username rama attributes
    group-lock value nwipsecra

    tunnel-group nwipsecra type ipsec-ra
    tunnel-group nwipsecra general-attributes
    address-pool vpnips
    default-group-policy nwipsecra
    tunnel-group nwipsecra ipsec-attributes
    pre-shared-key ******