    LAN-to-LAN connection.

    --
    Bjørn Frantzen

    Bjoern Frantzen, Feb 11, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Bjoern Frantzen <> wrote:
    :I'm trying to set up a vpn-tunnel between a Cisco 831 and a
    :VPN-concentrator 3005.

    :Is there a way to make the 831 operate from a dynamic ip-address?

    Check to see if you can configure a crypto dynamic-map

    --
    Warhol's Law: every Usenet user is entitled to his or her very own
    fifteen minutes of flame -- The Squoire

    Walter Roberson, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Bjoern Frantzen

    Rik Bain Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:43:06 -0600, Bjoern Frantzen wrote:

    > I'm trying to set up a vpn-tunnel between a Cisco 831 and a
    > VPN-concentrator 3005.
    >
    > All is well when I set this up as a LAN-to-LAN tunnel, but this requires
    > that both peers have static ip-addresses.
    >
    > Is there a way to make the 831 operate from a dynamic ip-address? The
    > vpn-concentrator doesn't allow me to enter 0.0.0.0 as the peer for the
    > LAN-to-LAN connection.

    You can either set it up to use the base group, or configure EZVPN client
    on the 800 to connect to the 3000 as a hardware client.

    Rik Bain, Feb 11, 2004