    and then what do i do? How do i get the information from the debug
    commands?

    Tacobell
    Alexis Crawford, Nov 3, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Alexis Crawford <> wrote:
    :Users are complaining that their Cisco VPN client terminates the
    :connection unexpectedly. These users tell me that this happens
    :sporadically. The connection is fine for months and then for no reason
    :the VPN client disconnects 5 times a day..although their internet
    :connection is still up.
    :I have the vpn running on a 2621 XM router

    What IOS revision are you running on the 2621XM ?
    Have you taken the MSBlaster mitigation steps? Upgraded to protect
    against all the latest security problems?

    I'm asking because the symptoms you describe could be caused by
    the 2621XM running out of memory due to attacks on the system.
    --
    Look out, there are llamas!
    Walter Roberson, Nov 4, 2004