    make a call the receiver can only hear me and i can't hear them. Can
    someone give me some idea's on what the problem is?
    thanks,

    Jimmyzshack, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Jimmyzshack

    aaaa Guest

    try debug ip paket on ur gateway

    hope this help~

    "Jimmyzshack" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9436A9B1FC8E4jimmyzshackyahoocom@140.99.99.130...
    > I have a computer setup with two network cards in it. one is the internet
    > connection the other is a local network connection. The computer is
    > configured to make a vpn connection and route the local network through

    the

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Jimmyzshack

    aaaa Guest

    may be you can send ip packet to remote gateway, and the remote gateway
    can send you back the ip packet, BUT your VPN connection reject the ip
    packet
    from the remote gateway

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Jimmyzshack

    Jimmyzshack Guest

    "aaaa" <> wrote in news:bpdh4a$:

    > may be you can send ip packet to remote gateway, and the remote
    > gateway can send you back the ip packet, BUT your VPN connection
    > reject the ip packet
    > from the remote gateway
    >

    > "aaaa" <> wrote in message
    >> try debug ip paket on ur gateway
    >>
    >> hope this help~
    >>

    >> "Jimmyzshack" <> wrote in message
    >> > I have a computer setup with two network cards in it. one is the

    > internet
    >> > connection the other is a local network connection. The computer is
    >> > configured to make a vpn connection and route the local network
    >> > through

    >> the
    >> > vpn connections. I have a Cisco 7940 connected and it connects to
    >> > the

    > call
    >> > manager through the vpn to the corp office and i get dial tone but
    >> > when

    >> > make a call the receiver can only hear me and i can't hear them.
    >> > Can someone give me some idea's on what the problem is?
    >> > thanks,

    your right it's doing that b/c i was doing NAT.
    Thanks,

    Jimmyzshack, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Jimmyzshack

    lgm Guest

    I had the same experience.

    Looks like the Call Manager knows how to route packets back to your 7940
    (since the 7940 boots), but your gateway does not. Check the route on
    the gateway and make sure it can route through your vpn connection to
    your 7940.

    lgm, Mar 5, 2004