vpn and nat problem - is this possible ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tommcio, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. tommcio

    tommcio Guest

    hello,
    I have a problem with configuring nat for the vpn connection. I don't
    know
    if it is possible to do .
    here is the situation :
    - there are three sites A(192.168.1.0) ,B(192.168.2.0) ,C(192.168.3.0)
    - there is IPSec tunnel from A to B and from B to C.
    - users from C can reach only B network, users from B can reach A and C

    network and users from A can reach only B network
    - the B site has Cisco 1800 series router
    - users from the B site works on a TERMINAL (192.168.1.10) in A site
    is it possible for users from C siete to work on this TERMINAL server
    without making any new VPN tunnel from A to C.
    I would like to use the existing VPN connection ftom C to B and then
    use NAT
    translation to map
    192.168.2.10 -> 192.168.1.10 for users in C network.
    Or is there any other way (ofcourse without changing anything on router
    in
    site A)?

    tommcio, Apr 9, 2006

  2. tommcio

    garrisb Guest

    is it mandatory that the the IP's are changed or can they use their
    existing .3.0 net?

    One easy way to accomplish this is to use a routing protocol such as
    eigrp... this requires some changes but nothing that should take long
    to implement or back out...

    garrisb, Apr 10, 2006