    Whiskey tango foxtrot?!

    The Cisco VPN concentrator doesn't support TACACS+ authentication?!

    Is this true?
    mikester, Dec 2, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    mikester <> wrote:
    :Just turned it on and following the start up book...

    :Radius, NT domain...no Tacacs?

    :The Cisco VPN concentrator doesn't support TACACS+ authentication?!

    :Is this true?

    Not true, at least not completely.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/rel3_5_1/admin/access.htm

    I saw one page on cisco.com indicating that the only place you can
    use TACACS+ is to configure permissions for administering the VPN
    Concentrator itself. I haven't used the device myself, so I do not
    know if that was old information. The link above has instructions
    that at first glance seem to support TACACS+ for other purposes.
    --
    Ceci, ce n'est pas une idée.
    Walter Roberson, Dec 2, 2003