    We have 29 entry on group and 121 users entry.

    Any sugestion where the limit are?

    //Jan

    Jan, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Hi Jan,

    You may wish to investigate the approximate relationship between the
    model of concentrator, memory, sessions and throughput:

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/4_1/config/general.htm#1032345

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 26, 2006