Vpn 3000 --> WebSSL & Radius

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Damien, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Damien

    Damien Guest

    Hi,

    I've create a group to apply some specifics port redirections.

    It working fine with internal users !

    But when I use a radius server (IAS) for authentification, the port
    redirection is not apply ?

    Is somebody have the same problem ??

    Thanks

    Damien

    --
    Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
    purposes only

    Damien, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Damien <> wrote:
    > I've create a group to apply some specifics port redirections.
    > It working fine with internal users !
    > But when I use a radius server (IAS) for authentification, the port
    > redirection is not apply ?
    > Is somebody have the same problem ??

    Are you returning a 'Class = "OU=groupname;"' RADIUS attribute
    back along with the user account?

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/4_1/config/webvpnap.htm#1013532

    --
    Eric Sorenson - Systems / Network Administrator, MIS - Transmeta Corporation

    Eric Sorenson, Feb 24, 2004