    so full of shit his breath smells like farts, right??!?!?

    --
    Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy.

    Scott in Aztlán, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Yes... and no.

    This bonus disc is exclusive to Best Buy and carries one featurette. So,
    it's kinda rare (and will probabaly be rarer in the future). But the BIN
    of $50.00 is hilarious. I wonder what his reserve is?

    Thing is, I can go to Best Buy right now and pick up the set with that
    disc.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Scott in Aztlán

    Rutgar Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:04:51 GMT, Michael Rogers
    <> wrote:

    >Yes... and no.
    >
    >This bonus disc is exclusive to Best Buy and carries one featurette. So,
    >it's kinda rare (and will probabaly be rarer in the future). But the BIN
    >of $50.00 is hilarious. I wonder what his reserve is?
    >
    >Thing is, I can go to Best Buy right now and pick up the set with that
    >disc.
    >
    >Mike
    >
    >"Scott in Aztlán" wrote:
    >>
    >> There are a TON of Voyager Season One DVD sets up for auction on eBay, with
    >> prices starting at about $50. While browsing through the listings I came upon
    >> this one:
    >>
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2228314733&category=37884
    >>
    >> "Up for auction is the first season Star Trek: Voyager RARE Bonus DVD!!! This is
    >> the region 1 Bonus DVD found with only a few of the Star Trek Voyager Season box
    >> sets. Get it while you can! THIS IS ONLY FOR THE BONUS DVD, NOT THE SEASON ONE
    >> SET!!!"
    >>
    >> I thought a bonus disc comes with EVERY Voyager Season One boxed set. Yet the
    >> seller claims that the bonus disc only comes in a FEW of the boxes. This guy is
    >> so full of shit his breath smells like farts, right??!?!?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy.

    Yes, especially since you can go to Best Buy and get it.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Scott in Aztlán

    Justin Guest

    Michael Rogers wrote on [Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:04:51 GMT]:
    > Yes... and no.
    >
    > This bonus disc is exclusive to Best Buy and carries one featurette. So,
    > it's kinda rare (and will probabaly be rarer in the future). But the BIN
    > of $50.00 is hilarious. I wonder what his reserve is?

    Why hilarious?

    Justin, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Scott in Aztlán

    Head Hunter Guest

    $50 just for the bonus DVD? I want to know if anyone buys it. I have a
    bridge to sell them. Considering the entire set is only $106.

    What's the exclusive featurette? I checked on Best Buy's web site, and it
    doesn't mention anything about their copies being different.

    Head Hunter, Feb 26, 2004
  6. Head Hunter wrote:

    > $50 just for the bonus DVD? I want to know if anyone buys it. I have a
    > bridge to sell them. Considering the entire set is only $106.
    >
    > What's the exclusive featurette? I checked on Best Buy's web site, and it
    > doesn't mention anything about their copies being different.

    Obviously somebody was willing to pay $50 for the bonus DVD. The
    auction has ended with someone using BIN.

    LVIII

    Lord Vader III, Feb 27, 2004
  7. On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:53:28 GMT, "Head Hunter" <> wrote:

    >$50 just for the bonus DVD? I want to know if anyone buys it. I have a
    >bridge to sell them. Considering the entire set is only $106.

    $99 on sale. ;)

    >What's the exclusive featurette?

    A 16 minute fluff piece about "The Star Trek Experience" at the Las Vegas
    Hilton. Nice to have, but DEFINITELY not worth $50!

    --
    Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy.

    Scott in Aztlán, Feb 27, 2004
  8. Scott in Aztlán wrote:

    > On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:53:28 GMT, "Head Hunter" <> wrote:
    >
    > >$50 just for the bonus DVD? I want to know if anyone buys it. I have a
    > >bridge to sell them. Considering the entire set is only $106.

    > $99 on sale. ;)
    >
    > >What's the exclusive featurette?

    > A 16 minute fluff piece about "The Star Trek Experience" at the Las Vegas
    > Hilton. Nice to have, but DEFINITELY not worth $50!
    >
    > --
    > Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy.

    I checked all the older Bonus DVDs on E-Bay and the prices they are
    selling for are ridiculous. I think I'll rip my DS9 bonus DVDs, put
    them all onto one DVDR, and then sell the originals.

    LVIII

    Lord Vader III, Feb 27, 2004
  9. I have most of the bonus DVD's for next gen. I wonder how there value
    is?

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Feb 28, 2004
  10. Scott in Aztlán

    Head Hunter Guest

    I don't know. I have been to Star Trek the Experience, and $50 is about
    right. Especially, if you eat at Quarks afterward.

    --
    Honesty may be the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

    Head Hunter, Feb 28, 2004