    discount? And if it's just a discount, how much is the discount?

    thanks for any info,
    jab3

    jab3, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Call Total Seminars, buy the voucher from them, they will give you a number
    and who the voucher is good with, call your local VUE( or Prometric) New
    Horizions ( i think ) and schedule the test, you only pay Total Seminars.
    for that one fee.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 22, 2003

  3. On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:24:19 -0700, "C. Philip Cutler II"
    <> wrote:

    >Call Total Seminars, buy the voucher from them, they will give you a number
    >and who the voucher is good with, call your local VUE( or Prometric) New
    >Horizions ( i think ) and schedule the test, you only pay Total Seminars.
    >for that one fee.
    >
    >Philip

    Just a quick clarification: the vouchers that Total Seminars sells are
    specifically for Prometric centers, so if you're going to buy vouchers
    from us, check first so that you know where your nearest Prometric
    testing center is located.

    But yes, the fee you pay for the voucher covers the entire exam, that
    is, each voucher covers the entire cost for either the Core or OS
    exam. You book the exam with the voucher number instead of a credit
    card number, so no money changes hands between you and the testing
    center.

    Hope that helps--good luck with your exams!

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com

    Cindy Clayton, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Thanks Cindy, i bought mine through you back in May and just forgot where it
    was through :). I can fix a computer but can't remember my own address at
    times. I just know it was at a New Horizions, and couldn't remember which
    testing site they were.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 23, 2003
  5. jab3

    jab3 Guest

    Cindy Clayton <> eventually wrote:

    > Just a quick clarification: the vouchers that Total Seminars sells are
    > specifically for Prometric centers, so if you're going to buy vouchers
    > from us, check first so that you know where your nearest Prometric
    > testing center is located.
    >
    > But yes, the fee you pay for the voucher covers the entire exam, that
    > is, each voucher covers the entire cost for either the Core or OS
    > exam. You book the exam with the voucher number instead of a credit
    > card number, so no money changes hands between you and the testing
    > center.

    Thanks for the clarification. I've got the rules down now! (and I'm done
    learning how to speak...ah, nevermind :) But anyway, I'll definitely be
    purchasing two vouchers through Total Seminars then.

    > Hope that helps--good luck with your exams!

    Thanks. And tell Mike Meyers I have enjoyed his book. Good stuff! :)

    jab3

    jab3, Oct 23, 2003