    If this is not allowed I apologize. I will not post my email address yet,
    until I know it is ok.

    -Mark

    Mark M., Feb 25, 2006

  2. Mark M.

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Are we allowed to ask if anyone has vouchers? I need to take both
    > MCDST exams and would like to know if anyone has vouchers.
    >
    > If this is not allowed I apologize. I will not post my email address
    > yet, until I know it is ok.
    >
    > -Mark

    My best advice to you is to go to a school that is a tech school/university
    that you have friends at and ask this very question. There are vouchers
    that get posted on here, but it's very likely that you'll end up messing
    yourself up by using them. Also, the Microsoft Press Book has a voucher
    for each exam that the book covers in the back of it. That if anything is
    your best bet.

    Good luck.

    --
    Lasher