    weeks before they get back to me but that is what the rep
    at Microsoft advised me to do. Ay input would be greatly
    appreciated.
    Feral Geek, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Feral Geek

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Feral,

    I have no problem registering these training kit vouchers with VUE but have
    not tried prometric. If is not working, try

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Feral Geek

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Bobby,

    I think I have the issued resolved. I was given a number
    for MS Press 1-800-MSPRESS and contacted them regarding the
    problem. The voucher # is incorrect in the book - it has
    nothing to do with Prometric. Thanks for your input.
    Feral Geek

    Guest, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Feral Geek

    Guest Guest

    I had trouble with my 70-271 voucher at prometric.. the
    272 worked fine, but had to get my employer to reissue
    the 271 voucher because prometric rejected the 1st one.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2004