Vouchers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    <greensky> wrote
    > Is it safe to purchase exam vouchers from PrepLogic? Have anyone actually
    > bought and using them? I mean, are they real and valid?

    If you look closely, they are selling the vouchers for $119. Not much of a
    deal, is it?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    and the question of the day is, "is it safe"

    http://www.bobcongdon.net/images/is-it-safe.jpg

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?... Is it safe?

    Babe: You're talking to me?

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    Babe: Is what safe?

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    Babe: I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe
    or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    Babe: Tell me what the "it" refers to.

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    Babe: Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't
    believe it.

    Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    Babe: No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

    <greensky> wrote in news:#:

    > Is it safe to purchase exam vouchers from PrepLogic? Have anyone

    actually
    > bought and using them? I mean, are they real and valid?
    >
    > http://studyguides.cramsession.com/et/us.asp?LC=1&LID=52182
    >
    > greensky

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:

    > Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    "Der Weisse Engel! Der Weisse Engel!"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 16, 2006
  5. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:
    >
    >> Christian Szell: Is it safe?

    > "Der Weisse Engel! Der Weisse Engel!"

    Sign zee papers!

    But I cannot sign the papers.

    SIGN ZEE PAPERS!

    I cannot sign the papers.

    And WHY cannot you sign zee papers?!

    Because you have broken both of my hands.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 16, 2006