    matter. Your help is greatly appreciated.

    Note: I am aware that the vouchers above are only good at Prometric
    testing centers.

    Puntopia, Aug 1, 2003

  2. The 104.99 is per test, so it would be 209.98 for both the Hardware and
    software test, the better value is the 2 vouchers for 198.99 + the 1100
    question test software. I went this method and had no problem what so ever
    taking the tests. I got my voucher numbers from total sem and called
    prometric right away to take the tests, they asked me for voucher numbers
    and I gave them, I plan to use TotalSem.com again when I have money
    available for my Network+ test.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Puntopia

    Puntopia Guest

    So the vouchers are equal to taking one test? They aren't a discount
    which sitll leaves you picking up part of the bill? If that is the
    case then I will not hesitate to go voucher! Thank you very much for
    your reply.

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:15:31 -0700, "C. Philip Cutler II"
    <> wrote:

    --> The 104.99 is per test, so it would be 209.98 for both the
    Hardware and
    --> software test, the better value is the 2 vouchers for 198.99 + the
    1100
    --> question test software. I went this method and had no problem
    what so ever
    --> taking the tests. I got my voucher numbers from total sem and
    called
    --> prometric right away to take the tests, they asked me for voucher
    numbers
    --> and I gave them, I plan to use TotalSem.com again when I have
    money
    --> available for my Network+ test.
    -->
    --> Philip

    Puntopia, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Correct, you call Total Sem, give them your order and credit card info, or
    do it online, they send you a voucher number in email, you call prometric
    and give them this number and a time you want to come in. Your test is
    paid for when you get the voucher number.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 2, 2003