Vouchers from Total Seminars.

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Danny Kile, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Danny Kile

    Danny Kile Guest

    q w wrote:

    > I have a question regarding vouchers from Total Seminars.
    > There is a bundle " A+ Premium Edition Practice Exam (1100 Questions) & 2 A+
    > Vouchers " for $198.99.
    > If I buy it should I pay anything else for the exam, or the exam price is
    > full covered.
    > I'm located in Canada.
    > Thank you

    I just took my test today and I used the same Vouchers that you are
    looking at. That price includes both Hardware and OS vouchers and the CD
    that has 1100 practice questions. All complete for $198.99.

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly

    q w, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Hello Guy!!!!

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $95.
    and two vouchers for only 188

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

    Good Luck

    Network+ voucher, Oct 31, 2003