    Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
    IT world.

    Thanks

    WI Tech Guy, Aug 15, 2006

  2. WI Tech Guy

    WI Tech Guy Guest

    "WI Tech Guy" wrote:

    > I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
    > that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
    > vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
    > MCDST exmas.
    >
    > Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
    > IT world.
    >
    > Thanks

    Ya I Know.. There's a few typos is my post. Don't rub it in now

    WI Tech Guy, Aug 15, 2006

  3. WI Tech Guy

    Villain Guest

    On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:30:02 -0700, WI Tech Guy <WI Tech
    > wrote:

    >I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
    >that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
    >vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
    >MCDST exmas.
    >
    >Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
    >IT world.
    >
    >Thanks

    In the back of the Microsoft Press Books, there are vouchers for 15%
    off the test. Other than that, there's none that I am aware of.

    Villain, Aug 16, 2006
  4. WI Tech Guy

    Derek Moore Guest

    The vouchers in the back of the TKs are exam specific and cannot be used
    interchangably.

    Derek Moore, Aug 17, 2006
  5. WI Tech Guy

    jkozlowski Guest

    http://www.getcertify4less.com

    I have bought a few vouchers from them and they work. The guy seems like hes
    form a different country but usually they have really good deals espically on
    early expire vouchers.

    Right now they have the 125.00 vouchers for 89.00 but you have to take the
    test by the 19th of this month/year

    jkozlowski, Aug 17, 2006
  6. WI Tech Guy

    WI Tech Guy Guest

    I added that one to my list of sites to keep a eye out for deals

    Thanks

    WI Tech Guy, Aug 17, 2006
  7. WI Tech Guy

    Sebastijan Guest

    Yes you can get the voucher in some Microsoft book (Self Prepering kit)

    With best regards

    Sebastijan

    Sebastijan, Aug 19, 2006
  8. WI Tech Guy

    WI Tech Guy Guest

    Well I don't have to worry about exam fee anymore now. Microsoft is going to
    wave/pay them due to me being a disabled IT worker.

    I guess there's some things to look forward to when your disabled.

    WI Tech Guy, Aug 20, 2006