    Does anyone have any coupon or voucher that i can use to get a discount
    for the MCP exam?

    Thank you for your help
    Sam, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Sam

    noob Guest

    Yep I have one. will sell it to you for $120 +P&H

    noob, Mar 25, 2005

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I am looking for discount code.. or coupon..
    By the way how much us US Dollar that is?
    Sam, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Sam

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in news:1111768987.076046.281210
    @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > I am looking for discount code.. or coupon..
    > By the way how much us US Dollar that is?

    you will need to register at www.mcngp.com and provide full address and
    credit card #'s and we will send you a very "spacial" discount coupon.

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=26
    &viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=224

    http://tinyurl.com/4clfj

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Sam

    Jose Guest

    Check www.getcertify4less.com

    Good luck,

    Jose
    MCSA, Network+, A+

    Jose, Mar 25, 2005
  6. Sam

    RoguE Guest

    RoguE, Mar 26, 2005
  7. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    $1.00us off Coupon for MCSE

    just print this out and take it with you

    Consultant, Mar 28, 2005
  8. Consultant wrote:

    > $1.00us off Coupon for MCSE
    >
    > Expiration Date: 03/27/2005

    IFYCFY
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 28, 2005
  9. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Thanks everyone for help.. I got voucher, so don't need it anymore..

    Peace:
    Sam, Mar 28, 2005