    in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
    message pane.

    <http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d9f6019e-bc6f-44a3-a98d-457b998b36b7&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general>http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1952145C

    Toolman Tim, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:rFIof.17709$...
    >I stole this from someone else:----------------For more info, see
    >http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

    > Agree" button in the message pane. Follow this link to open the suggestion
    > in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
    > message pane.
    >
    > <http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d9f6019e-bc6f-44a3-a98d-457b998b36b7&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general>http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1952145C

    Done.

    By the way, what he meant to say was:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...b998b36b7&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

    or
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1952145C
    Rich Wilson, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:jSJof.208$,
    Rich Wilson spewed forth:

    Toolman Tim, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:jSJof.208$,
    Rich Wilson spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >> I stole this from someone else:----------------For more info, see
    >> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
    >>
    >> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
    >> the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
    >> click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. Follow this link to
    >> open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
    >> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
    >>
    >> <http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d9f6019e-bc6f-44a3-a98d-457b998b36b7&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general>http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1952145C

    > Done.
    >
    > By the way, what he meant to say was:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...b998b36b7&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
    >
    > or
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?K1952145C

    Yeah - thanks! My laptop keyboard is giving me some trouble <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 17, 2005