VOTE!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Isaac and Karey Helgens, May 27, 2004.

  1. Isaac and Karey Helgens, May 27, 2004

  2. Isaac and Karey Helgens

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <>
    stated that:

    >please vote for my images at...
    >
    >http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/index.php

    Please **** off. If your work is so lousy that you have to cheat by
    spamming newsgroups for votes, you deserve to be voted down & be
    reported for cheating.

    Lionel, May 27, 2004

  3. Isaac and Karey Helgens

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <> wrote in message
    > please vote for my images at...

    No problem. I found the one of yours with the highest total vote and
    managed to reduce the total by .4 by voting Bad.
    I suggest we all do this as these scammers deserve nothing good from this
    competition.
    Alan D-W, May 27, 2004
  4. Richard Cockburn, May 27, 2004
  5. Oh....I didn't see where I could vote against him. Those were some the worst
    photos I have ever seen! I will go back and vote now that I know I can vote
    against.

    Oh...and just because I think we should set a good example I have photos
    that can be viewed on line. There is no voting...they are in no particular
    order. They are there because I have ordered prints of them (you may do the
    same...but I don't expect that you will.) dotphoto.com user:palmiter

    Gene Palmiter, May 27, 2004
  6. Alan D-W wrote:

    > "Isaac and Karey Helgens" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>please vote for my images at...
    >>

    > No problem. I found the one of yours with the highest total vote and
    > managed to reduce the total by .4 by voting Bad.
    > I suggest we all do this as these scammers deserve nothing good from this
    > competition.

    I like this idea. However, nothing turned up in searching for Isaac
    and Karey, and Karey pics turned up no Isaac. But searching on Helgens
    turned up the Karey pix, so I voted there.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, May 27, 2004
  7. Isaac and Karey Helgens