    So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link
    http://www.breakthroughawards.nl/nederlandstalig.html

    KWATTA
    re, May 12, 2005

  2. re

    °Mike° Guest

    In <d608gn$jqh$1.ov.home.nl>,
    re took 11 lines to utter:

    >Hi we are a dutch band and we need some vote to have a gig on a great
    >Festival called NJOY in june. The only thing you have to do is go to the
    >musicsite and cklik on STEM the name of the ban is KWATTA and we have know
    >4% total.
    >So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link

    <snip>

    I clicked on "Even Geduld" -- I liked the picture better.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 12, 2005

  3. re

    Ionizer Guest

    "re" <> wrote in message
    > Hi we are a dutch band So help us and give us your vote Thanks
    > thanks. this is the link

    Another vote for Even Geduld! I think they're going to beat you.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, May 12, 2005
  4. I think the guys behind will love to vote
    for you.
    --
    Never give up the fight for freedom - a fight which,
    though it may never end, is the most ennobling known to man.
    Chiron Paixos, May 12, 2005
  5. re

    SgtMinor Guest

    re wrote:

    > Hi we are a dutch band and we need some vote to have a gig on a great
    > Festival called NJOY in june. The only thing you have to do is go to the
    > musicsite and cklik on STEM the name of the ban is KWATTA and we have know
    > 4% total.
    > So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link
    > http://www.breakthroughawards.nl/nederlandstalig.html
    >

    > KWATTA

    Know your product.

    --
    "No, your product." -- the Saints
    SgtMinor, May 13, 2005
  6. re

    Rob K Guest

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 20:50:13 +0200, re wrote:

    <snipped>
    > Hi we are a dutch band
    > KWATTA

    From the site:

    " Kwatta is een Nederlandstalige band die niet zal misstaan in het
    rijtje van BlØf, De Dijk en Van Dik Hout. De band speelt alleen eigen
    nummers (...)

    Hmmmm ... That's a matter of opinion.
    *I* think the band doesn't have "BlØf" or "De Dijk" type of quality.

    Things like "ogen/bewogen", "haren/varen" "loop/koop" are just sad in
    "lyrics" - that's a basic a-a rhyme <bleh>

    Shirley you can do better than that.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.
    Rob K, May 13, 2005