    somebody if the see me walking by with this hat on.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Apr 13, 2006

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:42:45 -0400, (PeteCresswell) <> wrote:

    >Anybody know the significance of "Vote For Pedro"?

    >I bought a bunch of el-cheapo hats at the local dollar store and one of them has
    >this on it. Seems tb related to some movie somewhere...but I don't know where
    >to look.

    It's from the movie Napolean Dynamite.

    P.S. Google is your friend; you could have had your answer in the time
    it takes to type "vote for pedro."

    AZ Nomad, Apr 13, 2006

  3. "(PeteCresswell)" <> wrote in message
    > Anybody know the significance of "Vote For Pedro"?
    >
    > I bought a bunch of el-cheapo hats at the local dollar store and one of
    > them has
    > this on it. Seems tb related to some movie somewhere...but I don't know
    > where
    > to look.
    >
    > My main concern is that it's not something negative that's going to
    > agitate
    > somebody if the see me walking by with this hat on.
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    Try this site:

    http://scripts.hrhosting.net

    Bernie Woodham, Apr 13, 2006
  4. Per AZ Nomad:

    >P.S. Google is your friend; you could have had your answer in the time
    >it takes to type "vote for pedro."

    But what is the context? Positive, negative?
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Apr 13, 2006
  5. (PeteCresswell)

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:14:24 -0400, (PeteCresswell) <> wrote:

    >Per AZ Nomad:
    >>
    >>P.S. Google is your friend; you could have had your answer in the time
    >>it takes to type "vote for pedro."

    >But what is the context? Positive, negative?

    Oh, terribly negative. About the same as running around with a button that says
    "I molest children", "Tom Cruise deserves best actor" or "Vote Republican".
    I you don't believe me, I suggest you do your own search.

    AZ Nomad, Apr 13, 2006
  6. (PeteCresswell)

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:42:45 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    Gave us:

    >Anybody know the significance of "Vote For Pedro"?

    It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    as "Napoleon Dynamite".

    I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!

    >I bought a bunch of el-cheapo hats at the local dollar store and one of them has
    >this on it.

    Sell it on E-bay. There are a bunch of retards out there that like
    this retarded movie that will give inordinately retarded amounts of
    cash for it.

    > Seems tb related to some movie somewhere...but I don't know where
    >to look.

    If you are older, ditch it, and do not watch the film, it causes
    brain damage with each viewing. If you are younger, it may already be
    too late for you. Do you wear pants that ride down near your asscrack
    as a normal position?

    >My main concern is that it's not something negative that's going to agitate
    >somebody if the see me walking by with this hat on.

    I would merely laugh at you.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Apr 13, 2006
  7. (PeteCresswell)

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:14:24 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    Gave us:

    >Per AZ Nomad:
    >>
    >>P.S. Google is your friend; you could have had your answer in the time
    >>it takes to type "vote for pedro."

    >But what is the context? Positive, negative?

    Uhhh... retarded.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Apr 13, 2006
  8. "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message

    > If you are older, ditch it, and do not watch the film, it causes
    > brain damage with each viewing.

    So just how many times you watched it??

    The Man With No Name, Apr 13, 2006
  9. (PeteCresswell)

    Richard C. Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    > It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    > as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >
    > I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!

    =================================
    That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    defective as your language.

    It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.

    Richard C., Apr 13, 2006
  10. (PeteCresswell)

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:58:31 -0700, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >> as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >>
    >> I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!
    >>

    >=================================
    >That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    >defective as your language.
    >
    >It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.

    It is garbage.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Apr 13, 2006
  11. (PeteCresswell)

    Richard C. Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:58:31 -0700, "Richard C."
    > <> Gave us:

    >>"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >>> It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >>> as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >>>
    >>> I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!
    >>>

    >>=================================
    >>That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    >>defective as your language.
    >>
    >>It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.

    > It is garbage.

    =======================
    So proclaims the foul-mouthed child of avd.

    Richard C., Apr 13, 2006
  12. (PeteCresswell)

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:50 -0700, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:58:31 -0700, "Richard C."
    >> <> Gave us:

    >>>"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message

    >>>=================================
    >>>That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    >>>defective as your language.
    >>>
    >>>It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.

    >> It is garbage.

    >=======================
    >So proclaims the foul-mouthed child of avd.

    Calling a movie garbage isn't foul mouthed, you retarded twit.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Apr 13, 2006
  13. Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:

    > >> It is garbage.

    > >=======================
    > >So proclaims the foul-mouthed child of avd.

    > Calling a movie garbage isn't foul mouthed, you retarded twit.

    Roy is right, the movie is garbage!

    Walter Traprock, Apr 14, 2006
  14. (PeteCresswell)

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, "(PeteCresswell)" <> wrote:
    >Per AZ Nomad:
    >>
    >>P.S. Google is your friend; you could have had your answer in the time
    >>it takes to type "vote for pedro."

    >But what is the context? Positive, negative?

    Its positive! , GOSH!!!!!!!!

    GMAN, Apr 14, 2006
  15. (PeteCresswell)

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:
    >On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:42:45 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    >Gave us:
    >
    >>Anybody know the significance of "Vote For Pedro"?

    > It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >
    > I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!

    I'd truly hate to see how you treat handicapped persons in real life.

    Maybe the last name suits you.

    GMAN, Apr 14, 2006
  16. (PeteCresswell)

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, "Richard C." <> wrote:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >> as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >>
    >> I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!
    >>

    >=================================
    >That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    >defective as your language.
    >
    >It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.

    Fuchs(head) probably never graduated high school.

    GMAN, Apr 14, 2006
  17. (PeteCresswell)

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:
    >On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:50 -0700, "Richard C."
    ><> Gave us:

    >>"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:58:31 -0700, "Richard C."
    >>> <> Gave us:

    >>> It is garbage.

    >>=======================
    >>So proclaims the foul-mouthed child of avd.

    > Calling a movie garbage isn't foul mouthed, you retarded twit.

    One of my children are handicapped. Dont bring your tweener ass anywhere near me
    , it will promptly get kicked!

    GMAN, Apr 14, 2006
  18. (PeteCresswell)

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:19:52 GMT, GMAN <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:
    >>On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:42:45 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    >>Gave us:
    >>
    >>>Anybody know the significance of "Vote For Pedro"?

    >> It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >>as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >>
    >> I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!
    >>

    >I'd truly hate to see how you treat handicapped persons in real life.

    >Maybe the last name suits you.

    roy fuckhead is the resident troll. Please don't feed it.

    AZ Nomad, Apr 14, 2006
  19. (PeteCresswell)

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:21:14 GMT, GMAN <> wrote:

    >In article <>, "Richard C." <> wrote:
    >>
    >>"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >>> It is a line from the most retarded movie ever made, otherwise known
    >>> as "Napoleon Dynamite".
    >>>
    >>> I like to call it Napoleon Dynalame!
    >>>

    >>=================================
    >>That just goes to show that your sense of humor is as
    >>defective as your language.
    >>
    >>It takes intelligence to appreciate such movies.
    >>

    >Fuchs(head) probably never graduated high school.

    Fuckhead has never been on a date.
    A troll lives under a bridge; fuckhead lives in a basement.

    AZ Nomad, Apr 14, 2006
  20. (PeteCresswell)

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:26:18 GMT, GMAN <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >One of my children are handicapped. Dont bring your tweener ass anywhere near me
    >, it will promptly get kicked!

    You really need to quit argueing with the troll. What do you expect
    to accomplish? Do you expect to turn fuckhead around to see your point
    of view? Is it worth it? Would anybody care? You're about the last
    one to killfile the troll.

    AZ Nomad, Apr 14, 2006