    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

    Scott Streeter, May 23, 2006

  2. Scott Streeter wrote:
    > Not exactly DVDs but I was wondering if anyone's tried it instead of
    > Netflix, etc. Any good?

    I suspect it is a ripoff. Don't trust an offer where they don't tell you
    how much it costs. And they don't tell you how long the movie is good for.

    Anthony Marsh, Jun 4, 2006

  3. Scott Streeter

    Rjmail Guest

    I noticed they say they have around 1,500 "titles", but they also show
    tv shows and such.
    Anyone a subscriber (or on the trial) have a feel for the actual size
    and scope of their movie library?

    Rj

    Rjmail, Jun 19, 2006