  1. JoRob64

    JoRob64 Guest

    Has anyone had any experience with Vonage please?
    JoRob64, May 18, 2012

  2. JoRob64

    Graham. Guest

    On Fri, 18 May 2012 19:41:22 +0100, "JoRob64"
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone had any experience with Vonage please?

    Yes, they provided me with my first ATA on sale at Comet or Currys at
    a subsidised price. I unlocked it and used it with the likes of
    Sipgate and Betamax. I wouldn't dream of using their overpriced
    service though.

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., May 18, 2012

  3. JoRob64

    WendyBurger Guest

    On 18/05/2012 19:41, JoRob64 wrote:
    > Has anyone had any experience with Vonage please?

    Yes I use Vonage. I just have their line only deal for £3.49 a month,
    it doesn't come with any inclusive minutes or anything but I just use it
    for incoming calls. It's been very handy to have.

    If you sign up I'd appreciate if you'd use me as a referall as we both
    get something free I think :)
    WendyBurger, May 22, 2012
  4. JoRob64

    bob garbutt Guest

    On 18/05/2012 19:41, JoRob64 wrote:
    > Has anyone had any experience with Vonage please?

    Its ok, but I use sipgate.co.uk
    bob garbutt, Jun 16, 2012
  5. JoRob64

    77002 Guest

    On May 18, 7:41 pm, "JoRob64" <>
    wrote:
    > Has anyone had any experience with Vonage please?

    I have been a happy UK customer for seven years. I have had a US
    account for nine years. I rate then very satisfactory.
    77002, Jun 19, 2012