Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Heidy, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

    I find the staff of that company Rude Inflexible and abrupt thats the
    Americans normally the Indian Call Centre Staff are OK
    they have a Bogus Vonage Forum but its an advertising website they
    censor nearly everything.

    Heidy
    --
    www.swing4ireland.com

    Limited Special Offer

    www.swinger-personals.co.uk

    Heidy, Jun 21, 2007

  2. On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:51 +0100, Heidy wrote:

    >Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

    .... by calling 0800 008 6000

    0800 008 6000, Jun 22, 2007

  3. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    0800 008 6000 wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:47:51 +0100, Heidy wrote:
    >
    >> Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

    > ... by calling 0800 008 6000

    I know the number its the people who answer the phone at Vonage I an
    talking about.

    Heidy

    --
    www.swing4ireland.com

    Limited Special Offer

    www.swinger-personals.co.uk

    Heidy, Jun 22, 2007
  4. Heidy

    Mark Ingle Guest

    Heidy <> wrote:

    > Vonage UK Customer Service How Do You Find It?

    Can't fault the service, though where you get routed might depend on the
    timezone.

    When I called, I got an operator from the Philippines; was very helpful
    and resolved the issue quickly.

    Mark Ingle, Jun 24, 2007