    Anyone know why I keep getting the vonage popup even though I have Block
    popups checked? It's annoying

    Thanks

    Scratch, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Scratch

    Moz Champion Guest

    Scratch wrote:
    > Anyone know why I keep getting the vonage popup even though I have Block
    > popups checked? It's annoying
    >
    > Thanks

    Perhaps you could be a little more specific. Where do you get this
    vonage pop up for example, a url would be useful.
    Some sites use popups generated by plug ins, and this may be one of
    them, but without an example its impossible to tell.

    There are means of blocking these as well.

    Moz Champion, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Scratch

    Scratch Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Scratch wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know why I keep getting the vonage popup even though I have
    >> Block popups checked? It's annoying
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Perhaps you could be a little more specific. Where do you get this
    > vonage pop up for example, a url would be useful.
    > Some sites use popups generated by plug ins, and this may be one of
    > them, but without an example its impossible to tell.
    >
    > There are means of blocking these as well.

    k, I will check it out. It was on a news website. I believe either fox
    news.com or worldnetdaily.com

    Thanks

    Scratch, Mar 26, 2005