    these for my parents, so thinking about signing it up here and then sending
    the ATA186 to my parents.

    Jay
    Staffing, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Staffing

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Staffing <> wrote:
    > Any one using Vonage in Canada ? I live in California but want to get one
    > of these for my parents, so thinking about signing it up here and then
    > sending the ATA186 to my parents.

    No reason it wouldn't work. I've dragged those things all over the world
    (there are plenty of places where it doesn't work, mind you, but Canada
    isn't one of them).

    miguel
    Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
    Miguel Cruz, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Staffing

    VladS Guest

    Works great on a Toronto area 1.5Mbps DSL connection.

    VladS, Sep 29, 2003