    2
    HI all, i was just wondering if any of you have any opinions good or bad on the service vonage provide? Im considering getting it for my business but it all seems too good to be true.

    Thanks all
    kyliesized, May 13, 2009

  2. kyliesized

    kyliesized

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Having read through some of the previous posts i should probably clarify a little more. We have a Thompson wireless router, i want to use the voip service to give my clients a local number to call without going through the expense of having BT instal a line and then buy an 0845 number (the likelihood is that i will move to bigger offices within the next few years and dont want to run the risk of not being able to port the number) I dont need to ring out on it, ill use my mobile which is free anyway.
    Im concerned we may loose the speed on the broadband connection, is this a risk?
    they have said i can set it up to divert through to my mobile so i wont loose any calls, does anyone have any experience of the efficiency of this?

    many thanks all
    kyliesized, May 13, 2009