    http://tinyurl.com/64pwmf

    Vonage support had no help or advice for me. Any of you have any ideas?
    Thank you!!!

    JoeDontKnow, May 12, 2008

  2. JoeDontKnow

    JoeDontKnow Guest

    BTW, I'm pretty sure I've got it set up just like they say to do it here at
    this link:

    http://www.vonage.com/help.php?article=88&category=105&nav=5&refer_id=WEBPR0706010001W1

    JoeDontKnow, May 12, 2008

  3. JoeDontKnow

    JoeDontKnow Guest

    Never mind, problem solved. I reinstalled the network again this time using
    different settings in the network wizard...especially the "Other" checkmark.
    The network popped up immediately.

    JoeDontKnow, May 12, 2008
  4. JoeDontKnow <> wrote:
    > Never mind, problem solved. I reinstalled the network again this time
    > using different settings in the network wizard...especially the
    > "Other" checkmark. The network popped up immediately.

    Glad to hear it. Note for future reference that this question didn't need to
    be posted/crossposted to any server or wireless groups -
    microsoft.public.windowxp.network_web would have been the most appropriate.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], May 12, 2008