vonage corporate details

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Guest, Aug 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Company Identification Details
    Subject Reported on VONAGE LIMITED

    Credit Recommendations
    Rating

    Recently Established
    Monthly Credit Guide GBP 0
    Risk Category ABOVE NORMAL RISK
    Official Company Data
    Legal Form Private Limited
    Registration Number 05199171
    Date of Incorporation 06/08/2004
    Registered Office 2 TEMPLE BACK EAST, TEMPLE QUAY, BRISTOL, BS1 6EG.
    History 24/09/2004 : Change of name from OVAL (1993) LIMITED.

    Accounting Reference Date 31/12
    Date Graydon Rating Monthly Credit Guide
    09/08/2005 N 0
    09/05/2005 N 0
    09/02/2005 N 2,000
    09/11/2004 N 2,000
    Public Record Information
    Summary of CCJ's/Scottish Decrees
    No CCJs/Scottish Decrees are recorded in our file.

    Other Filings and Notices
    Date Source Description
    16/07/2005 Companies House Gazette Change among the directors of a
    company
    28/10/2004 Companies House Gazette Change among the directors of a
    company
    07/10/2004 Companies House Gazette Change among the directors of a
    company
    Company Secretary
    Secretary DAVID ANDREW ERIC TEALL
    Address 22 THORNHILL BRIDGE WHARF, CALEDONIAN ROAD, LONDON, N1 0RU.
    Country of Origin AUSTRALIA
    Date of Birth 12/08/1977
    Appointment Date 12/07/2005
    Directors
    Chairman JEFFREY CITRON
    Address 818 LINDEN LANE, BRIELLE, NJ, 08730.
    Country of Origin USA
    Date of Birth 05/09/1970
    Appointment Date 24/09/2004

    Director
    HARRY WELLER
    Address 5360 MACARTHUR BLVD, NW, WASHINGTON DC, 20016.
    Country of Origin USA
    Date of Birth 23/12/1969
    Appointment Date 24/09/2004

    Director
    MORTON E DAVID
    Address 33 STONEBRIDGE ROAD, MONTCLAIR, NEW JERSEY 07042.
    Country of Origin USA
    Date of Birth 04/08/1936
    Appointment Date 24/09/2004
    Other Directorships THE NEW VISION FACTORY LIMITED

    Managing Director
    KERRY RITZ
    Address 18 HOLST MANSIONS, 96 WYATT DRIVE, LONDON, SW13 8AJ.
    Country of Origin UNITED KINGDOM
    Date of Birth 07/12/1958
    Appointment Date 12/07/2005
    Other Directorships GREAT RIVER LIMITED
    Payment Analysis
    ( No Payment Analysis Data is Available )

    Financial Data
    No accounts filed since inception. We anticipate that accounts will be
    filed at Companies House and available for inspection within 22 month from
    the date of incorporation

    Guest, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "<@>" <> wrote in message
    > Company Identification Details
    > Subject Reported on VONAGE LIMITED

    So what, Stefan..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    sipgate are next n the list

    Guest, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Guest

    7 Guest

    @ wrote:

    So what's this?
    You are an astroturd trying to black ball every company you
    are instructed to dig on and hope to find some dirt?

    7, Aug 14, 2005
  5. Guest

    Al Guest

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:35:31 GMT, Stefan the Moron wrote:

    [snip repeated garbage]

    Why repeat yourself?

    Al, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Guest

    nationwide69

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Thanks

    Thanks for info provided was very helpfull... for positive reasons... I don't know why the other guy was moaning? :reddy: It's hard to find out info on Vonage and directors details has helped! :congrats:

    nationwide69, Oct 27, 2006
  7. Guest

    vonageverybad

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Vonage - Not So Good

    I've recently had a bad experience with Vonage. After several weeks of setting up an account with them they still did not have my number ported over. They told me it would take another 2-4 weeks. I cancelled the account and now I'm having an issue getting a refund. I shipped their router the day I received a Return Authorization and they eMailed me today from the eMail address donotereply @ vonage . com to tell me they have not yet received it. I shipped it via UPS and it was received and signed off on by Alan in their warehouse. If you would like to read more about what happened you can go to my site (http://www.paulnoia.com/blog.php).

    Anyway, if you would like to contact their corporate office, or you would like to contact them via eMail, here is the info:

    Phone: (732) 528-2600

    eMail: VonageCustomerCare @ services . vonage . com

    Vonage
    23 Main Street
    Holmdel, NJ 07733

    www.vonage.com

    Mr. John Rego, CFO

    Ms. Christina Felber, Manager of Executive Response - (866) 243-4357

    Additional DBA Names:

    Vonage Holdings Corp
    Vonage Digital Voice
    Vonage America