    way calling? What up/down bandwidth do you have?

    Mark
    , Aug 9, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...

    > I have had Vonage service for almost two years. I an using Vonage over
    > a Verizon DSL 728/256 down/up connection. Vonage has work fine when all
    > I want to do is call one person (so long as I am not uploading some
    > large files at the same time).
    >
    > Unfortunately, I have never been able to 2 way (never mind 3 way
    > calling). The voices are choppy to the point of incoherence.

    Our 11-year-old uses 3-way calling all the time with Vonage on cable
    internet. Never had a problem with it.

    --
    is Joshua Putnam
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/>
    Joshua Putnam, Aug 9, 2006

  3. DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <>
    wrote:

    >I have had Vonage service for almost two years. I an using Vonage over
    >a Verizon DSL 728/256 down/up connection. Vonage has work fine when all
    >I want to do is call one person (so long as I am not uploading some
    >large files at the same time).
    >
    >Unfortunately, I have never been able to 2 way (never mind 3 way
    >calling). The voices are choppy to the point of incoherence.

    Every call is a two way call. That being said, three way calling hasn't
    wow'd me, I use my landline for that...

    --
    I should have gotten off in crackton
    -- Lisa