volume,sound

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. hi eveyone
    my volume,sound echo's,is there a reason for this,and how do i put it right

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=, Jun 27, 2006

  2. Do you have a microphone and speakers? Sounds to me like you are getting low
    level feedback. You can test this by putting your mic right next to your
    speakers...as it gets closer you will get a painful whining sound that is the
    characteristic feedback sound.

    Try muting your microphone and your problem should go away.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 27, 2006

  3. Do you have a microphone and speakers? Sounds to me like you are getting low

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 27, 2006
  4. thanks john it was already on mute,the link to rate does not work so ive gone
    the long way round,any other ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  5. thanks john it was already on mute,the link to rate does not work so ive gone

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFya3ltYXJr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  6. Just unplug the mic entirely and see if that fixes the problem. That would
    at least isolate the issue.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 27, 2006
  7. Just unplug the mic entirely and see if that fixes the problem. That would
    at least isolate the issue.
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 27, 2006