    I use Win XP.
    I thank you,

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Thor Guest

    Sometimes this can be caused by another application installed that has
    volume controls, and it is turned down within the application. Check media
    player, and all other multimedia player applications like Quicktime,
    Realplayer, DivX player, etc. and make sure their volume controls aren't
    turned all the way down.

    Thor, Apr 23, 2004