    Bigbri Guest

    Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on mp3`s
    that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated
    Bigbri, Sep 27, 2007

  2. Bigbri

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Sep 27, 2007

  3. Bigbri

    meerkat Guest

    "Bigbri" <> wrote in message
    news:3kTKi.30428$...
    > Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on
    > mp3`s
    > that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated

    Go to www.google.com, and type in mp3gain.
    bw..
    meerkat, Sep 27, 2007
  4. Bigbri

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:16:15 GMT, "Bigbri" <> wrote:

    >Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on mp3`s
    >that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated

    You didn't specify for playback or for burning and you didn't specify
    which player you use.

    For burning most have a volume leveler option. Just to toss them in
    your MP3 player and let them play you'll have to fix each one
    individually.
    who'sthat, Sep 27, 2007
  5. "Bigbri" <> wrote in message
    > Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on mp3`s
    > that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated

    mp3gain is the best
    Dr. Hackenbush, Sep 27, 2007
  6. Bigbri

    John Guest

    On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:44:19 GMT, "Dr. Hackenbush"
    <> wrote:

    >"Bigbri" <> wrote in message
    >> Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on mp3`s
    >> that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated
    >>

    >mp3gain is the best

    I don't think so. They claim it is lossless, but I can tell a
    noticeable difference with tracks that have been run through MP3Gain.

    And besides that, you can use it to normalize two different tracks to
    93 dB and the two tracks can still have different volume levels.
    John, Sep 27, 2007
  7. Bigbri

    Smirnoff Guest

    "Bigbri" <> wrote in message
    > Wanted free D/l I wish to be able to standardise the volume on mp3`s
    > that I have copied from various sources. Help much appreciated

    Have you tried iTunes? It has a sound check facility to adjust/equalise
    volume on playback and burning.
    Smirnoff, Sep 28, 2007